Senior Security Officer
Are you the Senior Security Officer that likes an adventure? Are you someone that likes the challenge of creating a new Security department? Then advance your career in one of the coolest and international companies located in Utrecht Area!
We are looking for a senior security officer that would like to work in an international company to professionalize their security. You will be the first lead security officer and you will be working closely together with the CISO in the Netherlands as well as the CISO of Europe.
Currently, the company's security environment is in the start-up phase and needs to be fully implemented. In the starting phase of this role, you will be working on a project to understand the entire IT landscape and infrastructure. Furthermore, you will be studying the firewalls, interconnections between databases and other important parts of the security environment.
After analyzing the IT security landscape, you will be writing a security report to the CISO and present your report results to the executive board. The next step will be starting the improvement program of the security landscape together with the support of CISO. Also, you will be handling the implementation of ISO 27001 for the entire company and all its business units. The current perspective of the ISO implementation is that it will take approximately 5-6 years.
As a senior security officer, it is important that you have conceptual knowledge of the IT infrastructure. Furthermore, it is important that you understand the Cloud, firewalls, networking and active directory (AD).
You will be the partner of the CISO in establishing the security environment and within 2 years you will be leading 2 security engineers.
- Exploring the entire company with the focus on security;
- Implementing ISO 27001 in the company (several sub company's and business units);
- Implementing other certificates for security;
- Presenting in front of the executive board;
- Working together with the CISO and the European CISO.
- Part of an international company;
- Thousands of colleagues in the Netherlands;
- 4 business lines;
- 35 IT colleagues;
- Informal culture;
- Multiple days of working from home is possible;
- Flexible working hours.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree (Information Security pre);
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience with CISSP/CISSO (must);
- You have knowledge of Azure and AWS Security;
- You are familiar with ISO 27001 controls implementation and PCI/DSS;
- You have proven experience with website security;
- You speak fluent English;
- You are a proactive engineer who can think out of the box;
- You have an I CAN DO IT mentality.
- Salary of € 4.600,- - € 7.000,- gross per month based on a 40 -hour workweek;
- Variable bonus of 2.5 months salary
- 25 holiday days;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Laptop and company phone;
- 32-36 workweek or 4x9 is possible.
Please Note: We can't provide a Visa Sponsorship or offer a relocation package!