Junior/Medior Credit Analyst
As a Credit Analyst your main focus will be mitigating the group credit risk position with financial statement analysis of counterparties, reporting and monitoring credit risks. The Credit Risk Team has a centralized position within the global organization and requires an enthusiastic colleague who is eager to further develop credit risk management within the organization. You will be joining a team of five members (including the vacancy), with the main goal of building a zero loss track record. The total group portfolio managed by the team includes 5000+ customers with a continuous outstanding of USD 1 Billion. One of the main objectives is to position the organization as a partner of our commercial business, by adding value in terms of risk analysis and cash flow optimizations. Some of your responsabilities include:
- You will be responsible for the credit risk management of several portfolios with customers in North-West Europe.
- You will conduct financial performance analysis to determine creditworthiness of new and existing customers, monitor their credit risk position with reports and identify potential risks.
- You will track payment performance of your portfolio to support our cash flow.
- You will focus on improving processes in terms of efficiency and effectivity, together with your team.
- You will report directly to the Group Credit Manager and will be part of the larger Treasury department which consists of five colleagues in Rotterdam and six colleagues in Switzerland.
As a Credi Analyst you are eager to learn and develop yourself to become one of the core strengths within the team. You are ori-active and have a solution oriented mindset. You meet the following requirements:
- A degree preferably in Finance or Accounting with a Business Administration/Economics background
- Experience in Business Credit Analysis
- Experience in financial statement analysis and risk management
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally
- An understanding of the oil industry is considered as a pre
- Good English, both verbal and written. You can speak Dutch on a conversational level
As a Credit Analyst you can count on the following offer:
- A salary between €2800 and €3250 per month, based on a 40 hour contract
- A guaranteed 13th month
- 8% holiday allowance
- 27 holidays
- Travel expenses