Application Consultant Logistics WMS
For one of our clients working in the field of logistics we are looking for an application consultant who has a lot of knowledge about one of the warehouse management systems JDA/Blue Yonder Discrete ór Manhattan. The open jobposition has many responsibilities. The organization has several warehouses in the Netherlands and all of these warehouses have their own warehouse management system that is continuously being developed. In addition to that, new customers are regularly connected or disconnected. As an application consultant you will visit the warehouses and map out the wishes and requirements around the WMS.
It is your responsibility to speak with the stakeholders, discuss their wishes and ensure that requirements and a clear design are made. Subsequently you will implement the solution which means you will set up the WMS both functionally and technically.
Also testing the system, informing key users about changes, writing manuals and provide training will be part of your job.
- Mapping out wishes and requirements for adjustments to the WMS;
- Designing the WMS (For example with MS Visio);
- Setting up the WMS, both functionally and technically;
- Writing manuals;
- Provide training
- International company;
- Dynamic organisation;
- Around 3.000 employees in the Netherlands;
- Focus on entrepreneurship, development and progress;
- Possibilities to work form home;
- Possibilities for training.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with or JDA/Blue Yonder Discrete or Manhattan WMS;
- Experience with or knowledge of transport, supply chain or logistics;
- Experience with translating wishes and requirements into solutions;
- Experience with setting up a WMS, both functionally and technically;
- Independent worker, communicative, proactive, team player and analytical;
- Fluently in English
- 40 hours a week;
- Salary between €3900,- and €5350,-;
- 8% holiday fee;
- 27,5 days off;
- Possibility to work from home.